Metropolitan Community Church of Louisville
On Friday, June 25th, 2021, MCC Louisville will host it's 1st Annual Pride Marathon with Silent Auction. This is our main Summer Fundraiser, with all proceeds going to MCC Louisville's ministries to serve the Kentuckiana LGBTQIA+ community.
The Silent Auction will start at 7am EST (see green link) and will run until 7pm EST, where you can place bids on items from local businesses, artists and a few items from MCCL congregants. The auction will become public for you to see the items the day before (6/24/21), but bidding will not start until the 6/25/21. You'll be redirected to MCCL's page on betterworld.org.
Also on 6/25/2021 at 6PM EST, is our Pride Marathon! Join Pastor Morgan on Facebook Live for a night of laughter and learning as she shares about MCCL, the queer community and spotlights local businesses with music and some guests appearances. Note: You do not need to attend the Marathon in order to bid in the auction, but Pastor Morgan will keep you updated on the current bids.
Celebrating the beloved one that I am
Connecting with the community
Our Most Recent Service
Subject to change based on safety:
Pre- Worship Service:
· Mask covering nose and mouth will always be required while in the building
· Sign-in attendance. [This is for tracking in the event of an outbreak]
· Use of hand sanitizer coming in and out of the sanctuary
· Practice physical distancing
During Worship Services:
· Pews will be roped off for physical distancing. Please sit in the open sections only.
· There will not be congregational singing. The Worship team will sing from the chancel.
· Communion will be individually packaged and taken ‘self-serve.’
· Offering plates will be in a stationary place for contributions (not passed)
· We will not have a prayer/anointing station.
Other things to note:
· To honor the privacy of each person's decision regarding the vaccination, please refrain from conversation about who is/isn’t vaccinated. This is a personal choice.